As per direct we are looking for a Subsea Engineer to reinforce our engineering team.
You will be based at our main office in Schiedam. As Enersea often works as a natural extension of the engineering departments of its clients, it is possible that you might be stationed at one of our offshore or maritime customers during the run of a project in the future.
> Riser, spool piece and pipeline design activities:
- Wall thickness calculations
- Static & dynamic span calculations
- Bottom roughness & upheaval buckling analysis
- Stress analysis
- On-bottom stability analysis
- Cathodic protection design
- Flange calculations
- Clamp calculations
> Installation design activities
- Method statements
- Feasibility studies for riser & spool pieces
- Lay analyses
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience (BSc/MSc)
- Knowledge of NEN3650/3656/PD8010/DNV codes
- Specific software skills: ANSYS/Autopipe or similar
- General software skills: MS Office
- Good reporting skills (English)
- Team player & self-starter
Enersea is an innovative no-nonsense engineering company active in the Renewables and Oil & Gas industry. Open communication & co-operation both internally and externally is of paramount importance to us. We expect a high level of self-management and responsibility.
It’s our ambition to engineer the future of energy at sea. Only the best engineers work at Enersea as only true offshore engineering specialists can astonish our customers with futureproof & cost-efficient energy solutions.
If you are interested, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates proposed by external agencies will not be considered by Enersea. Moreover Enersea does not approve commercial use of this advert by external parties.
As Enersea we are always looking to expand our team of specialists in offshore engineering. Please send your personal resume to info @ enersea.nl.
Acquisition by agents to offer personnel based on this invite is not appreciated.